Lo and behold, they were open, proudly showing off a car to some potential buyers.
Most people would have driven off and posted it but I am made of sterner stuff. In fact, I have always preferred direct personal action, face to face, or calling people on the phone than hiding behind email and letters....I prefer direct personal retribution too but that's another story.....
I walked into the showroom and saw Palmer in his office with three other people and the door shut. I breezed in, he looked up, slight nervous look on his face I have to admit, I handed him the letter and he said, 'Aah, thank you very much!' and I left.
As I drove away I was laughing as I assume he thought I had given him the breakdown of expenditure....You know the one, the one that he asked for...the one that he already has...the one that he got Crowborough Coachworks to do an estimate for...
...Oh no, I gave him this......I will keep you updated....


No comments:
Post a Comment